The Power Master Wiki was updated to MediaWiki version 1.35! If there are any issues, please let a staff member know.
Town of Xora
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
|Town of Xora|
Xora in Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
The Guardian of Xora's house is to the east next to the way in and out of town, with the Shop in the southwest, and the Inn in the southeast.
During the ending of the game, it states that "[...]a group of traveling musicians have made this their home." referencing what was the original concept of the town.
If the player is under the effects of Doppel's Dimension, the characters in town transform into the following:
- The well - A set of stairs
- Pam - A sword
- Violet - A shield
- Girl in the house - A piano
- Old Woman in the house - A bookcase
- Silver Helmet - When prompted, play the Music Box for the girl in the house.
- Pam - When under the effects of Doppel's Dimension, a sword is found in the Shop.
- Violet - When under the effects of Doppel's Dimension, a shield in found in the Inn.
- Book of Sun - When under the effects of Doppel's Dimension, check the bookcase in the house.
|Xora probably underwent the biggest change out of the other towns. It was originally supposed to be based off off[typo] large musical instruments, like you would see in PM1R written story. But because RPGMaker didn't provide me with large instruments, and I'm terrible at making sprites myself, I changed what its story was. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep the giant instruments in the remake. Well, see you around!|
Power Master: A Strange Journey
Please do not add false or speculative information to the section and please site your sources.
Additionally, once the game is released, this section may need reorganizing.
|Town of Xora|
Xora in Power Master: A Strange Journey MV
The Town of Xora returns in Power Master: A Strange Journey MV. Like last time, the town belongings have been taken by aliens, leaving everyone with nothing. However, after beating Galactrila, everyone's belongings will return and the facilities will open up again. Dakota can be found in the Inn and can be recruited. A new character named Frank is also in town, who was originally supposed to be the boss of this area in the original game, though is now a quest character. The Town of Xora and Xora Xeno are now on the same map.
|Book of Poison||100|
|Book of Love||100|
- Dakota's Clothes - In the closet of the north room in the Inn after the player recruits Dakota and defeats Galactrila.
- Silver Armor - Found in a closet of the house with Generic Characters after defeating Galactrila.