Due to security reasons, the Discord server link has been disabled. If you'd like to join the Power Master Discord, please contact Alex95 (talk - contributions) privately in some way for more information. Thank you.
Please do not add false or speculative information to the article and please site your sources.
Additionally, once the game is released, this article may need reorganizing.
The ruined island Power Master: A Strange Journey MV
A ruined island is a location in Power Master: A Strange Journey MV, located many miles southwest of the Town of Oora. It can only be accessed by using the Warp Panel under Oora Lighthouse or by boat. It is a large circular island with a high elevation and many ruins. The ruins are part of a structure that used to stand on the island, but an explosion a few years ago destroyed it. If Octavis is not present when the player first steps onto the island, Stephan will wonder why the island feels familiar. After defeating Skipper and returning the water level to normal, the island cannot be accessed again.
"Many miles southwest of Oora is a ruined island, the remains of a large structure are all that's left. There are Warp Panels between the island and the lighthouse, but very few know how to activate them. Despite the island being in a ruined state, or perhaps because of it, it has become a tourist attraction to seafarers. However, the history behind the island has all but faded into obscurity, with the only bit of info people know is there was an explosion."
- ↑ Internal name in Power Master: A Strange Journey MV
- ↑ "This island also has a pretty high elevation. Surprised the water managed to get this high, to be honest." - Octavis
- ↑ "There was a large explosion here a few years ago." - Octavis
- ↑ "[...]the history behind the island has all but faded into obscurity, with the only bit of info people know is there was an explosion." - Plaque at Oora Ocean
- ↑ "Why does this place feel so...familiar?" - Stephan