Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! The wiki was moved off of Gamepedia, so pages are in the process of being fixed. Apologies for any broken pages or outdated content, it will be fixed!
Pamela[Reference incoming] is usually the Shopkeeper throughout the games, all of which share the same name. Most are related to one another, share some relation to a Violet, or have a relation to a different character. Many Pams share the same personality, caring for both their money and the state of their Shop.
Pam is usually depicted with pink hair in a ponytail, a red sweater or short dress, blue pants, and gold hoop earrings. Her age varies between the towns; she appears as a young woman, but there are instances where Pam is a mother to a teenage girl, meaning she would be older than she appears.
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
- The Pam in the Town of Bora is the mother of Violet.
- The Pam in the Town of Mora runs the Inn.
- The Pam in the Town of Hora has yellow eyes and can be battled.
- The Pam in the Town of Yora was seen during the release trailer for the game.
- The Pam in the Town of Wora has a daughter, as well as hiding a cellar where the Pams and Violets meet.
Pam has the following transformations when under the effects of Doppel's Dimension:
- In the Town of Aora, Pam becomes Freezeflame.
- In the Town of Bora, Pam becomes Jennifer.
- Likewise, Jennifer can become Pam as one of her transformations.
- In the Town of Dora, Pam becomes a character whose file names are called Melissa.
- In the Town of Eora, Pam becomes a character whose file names are called Madison.
- In the Town of Fora, Pam becomes a male character given by the RPG Maker engine.
- In the Town of Gora, Pam becomes Samantha.
- After beating the game, she becomes Violet instead.
- In the Town of Hora, Pam becomes the Guardian of Dora.
- In the Town of Iora, Pam becomes a character whose file names are called Kyra.
- In the Town of Jora, Pam becomes a red-haired generic woman.
- In the Town of Kora, Pam becomes Exitilus.
- In the Town of Lora, Pam becomes Red Mage.
- In the Town of Mora, Pam becomes a character given by the RPG Maker engine.
- In the Town of Nora, Pam becomes a table.
- In the Town of Oora, Pam becomes a pink teddy bear.
- In the Town of Pora, Pam becomes Katie.
- In the Town of Qora, Pam becomes a monster character given by the RPG Maker engine.
- In the Town of Rora, Pam uses her original placeholder graphics.
- In the Town of Sora, Pam becomes a statue.
- In the Town of Tora, Pam becomes a bookcase.
- In the Town of Uora, Pam becomes Hamilton.
- In the Town of Wora, Pam gives access to her Shop's cellar.
- In the Town of Xora, Pam becomes a sword.
- In the Town of Yora, Pam becomes a character who is a part of Merlina's spritesheet.
- In the Town of Zora, Pam uses a Doppel version of her graphics.
"The pink-haired Shopkeeper in every town in Moneo. They all do their best to please the customer and have friendly rivalries with the other Shopkeepers. In Mora, she runs the Inn instead."
Power Master: A Strange Journey MV
Please do not add false or speculative information to the section and please site your sources.
Additionally, once the game is released, this section may need reorganizing.
Pam returns in Power Master: A Strange Journey MV, remaining as the Shopkeepers in the towns. Her look is updated, showing her in a red dress with a work vest, but she otherwise acts the same as in the previous game.
- In the Town of Bora, Pam is the mother of the town's Violet.
- In the Town of Fora, Pam is friends with the player character and cares deeply for them. She gets more inventory in her Shop the more the player visits her.
- In the Town of Rora, Pam is friends with Jessica in Fora, and is a part of Jessica's quest.
- In the Town of Tora, Pam gives the player a quest.
Pam was created due to a condition for Alex's aunt of the same name buying RPG Maker VX Ace for him. She was originally supposed to be a male character, but Alex said he was willing to change it.
- For Power Master 1: A Strange Journey, Pam was the last character to be drawn by Geoffrey Bodine before Alexander Bodine took over drawing the enemies with Violet onward.
- "This town's Violet is the daughter of Pam[...]." - Old Woman in Bora's Shop, Power Master 1
- "[Pam and Violet] were added as a sort of condition for my aunt buying the full version of RPGMaker for me. (Thanks Aunt Pam!)" - Alex in Bora's Shop, Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
- "Piece of trivia: The Shopkeeper was originally a man! Every piece of concept art I made was just that: concepts. I was willing to change just about anything should I need to." - Alex in Bora's Shop, Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
- User:PowerMasterAlex/Wikia Thread 1
|Major Characters||Alice • Guardians • Hamilton • Helen • Hunter • Jennifer • Ma'dine • Matt • Octavis • Stephan|
|Minor Characters||Alexander Bodine • Brianna • Butch • Charles • Fade • Generic Characters • Holly • Jasmine • Jasmine's Dad • Jaxer Regan • Jill • Josh • Kandice • Katie • Kevin • Marceus • Marciella • Mysterious Man • Ocean • Pam • Parker • Rob • Samantha • Scott and Smith • Sorceress • Stacy • Steve • Veronica • Violet|