Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! Content is mostly up-to-date while the new demo is being worked on. Enjoy your time here!
A Shop is a building that sells various things to the residents and travelers, such as items, weapons, and armor. The player can buy items from the Shop or sell their items to the Shop. It is usually run by the character Pam. For information on what each Shop sells, see the respective town's article.
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
In Power Master 1: A Strange Journey, Shops are plentiful and appear in almost every town. There are no Shops in the Town of Kora, the Town of Vora, and the Town of Xora. The following towns have a shop:
- Town of Aora
- Town of Bora
- Town of Dora
- Town of Eora - Conjoined with the Inn.
- Town of Fora
- Town of Gora - Does not sell anything until after the player completes Gora Mansion. After the endgame, Pam will sell different items.
- Town of Hora - Does not sell anything until after the player defeats Pam in battle. Items are half off.
- Town of Iora
- Town of Jora
- Town of Lora
- Town of Mora - Run by Violet.
- Town of Nora - Conjoined with the Inn.
- Town of Oora - Also holds the Inn until the player beats the game.
- Town of Pora - Does not sell anything until the player complete Pora Sewer.
- Town of Qora
- Town of Rora
- Town of Sora
- Town of Tora
- Town of Uora
- Town of Wora
- Town of Yora
- Town of Zora
Power Master: A Strange Journey MV
Please do not add false or speculative information to the section and please site your sources.
Additionally, once the game is released, this section may need reorganizing.