Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! The wiki was recently moved off of Gamepedia, and is currently in the middle of fixing and importing pages. Apologies for any broken pages or outdated content, it will be fixed!
A Shop is a building that sells various things to the residents and travelers, such as items, weapons, and armor. The player can buy items from the Shop or sell their items to the Shop. It is usually run by the character Pam. For information on what each Shop sells, see the respective town's article.
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
In Power Master 1: A Strange Journey, Shops are plentiful and appear in almost every town. There are no Shops in Kora, Vora, and Xora. In Eora and Nora, the Shop and the Inn are one building. The Shop in Mora is run by Violet. The following towns have a shop:
- Eora - Conjoined with the Inn.
- Gora - Doesn't sell anything until after the player completes Gora Mansion. After the endgame, it'll sell different items.
- Hora - Doesn't sell anything until after the player defeats Pam in battle. Items are half off.
- Mora - Run by Violet.
- Nora - Conjoined with the Inn.
- Oora - Also holds the Inn until the player beats the game.
- Pora - Doesn't sell anything until the player complete Pora Sewer.