Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! The wiki was recently moved off of Gamepedia, and is currently in the middle of fixing and importing pages. Apologies for any broken pages or outdated content, it will be fixed!
Town of Bora
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
|Town of Bora|
The Town of Bora is the second town the player is able to access in Power Master 1: A Strange Journey. It is home to the Warrior of Bora that the hero was told to look for, whose house is the northernmost house in town. The Guardian's house is to the left of the exit out of town, the Shop and the Inn are on either side of the Warrior's house, and Veronica's house is close to the entrance to Bora Building.
|Book of Water||30|
One quest is acceptable in Bora and it is given by Veronica. She'll ask the player to find her husband, Kevin, who was last seen in Dora. Returning after talking to him will reward the player with a Gold Shield.
The following characters transform when the player is under the effects of Doppel's Dimension:
- Girl in Bora - Cow
- Boy in Bora - Placeholder Stephan
- Butterfly in Bora - Chicken
- Butch - Jill
- Jill - Treasure Chest containing Mother's Love
- Pam - Jennifer
- Old Woman in Shop - Old Woman character given by the RPG Maker engine
- Violet - Stephan
- Boy in Inn - Adventurer's Helmet
- Woman in Inn - Door that leads to the area behind Eora, where the play can find a Jennifer Card
- Veronica - Clothing
- Kevin (After Veronica's quest is complete) - Turkey
- The well - A hole
- Big Shield - Chest in Bora's House
- Mother's Love - Jill turned into a Chest when the player is under the effects of Doppel's Dimension
- Adventurer's Helmet - Boy in the Inn turned into the helmet when the player is under the effects of Doppel's Dimension
- Mega Health Vial - Closet in Veronica's room
Alexander Bodine is found in two places in Bora: above the Shop the main town and in the Shop itself.
Above the Shop, Alex turns into a placeholder Jennifer when the player is under the effects of Doppel's Dimension.
|"Jennifer has had a... complicated development, at least in the concept stages. Every time I drew her, she just didn't look right. Even after I got a how to draw manga book, her face still came out a bit... manly. It wasn't until I drew her wallpaper for Power Master 1R that her face finally came out correctly. Now I got you thinking "Power Master 1R?" R stands for Remade or Redone and that game will be released some time in the future. Well, see you around!"|
In the Shop, Alex turns into Pam when the player is under the effects of Doppel's Dimension.
|"The characters Pam and Violet are named after my aunt and cousin respectively. They were added as a sort of condition for my aunt buying the full version of RPGMaker for me. (Thanks Aunt Pam!) They told me to include them where ever I wanted, but I thought they'd fit well as the Shop and Innkeepers. Piece of trivia: The Shopkeeper was originally a man! Every piece of concept art I made was just that: concepts. I was willing to change just about anything should I need to. Well, see you around!"|
Power Master: A Strange Journey MV
|This section is about a subject in an upcoming game.|
Please do not add false or speculative information to the section and please site your sources. Additionally, once the game is released, this section may need reorganizing.
|Town of Bora|
In Power Master: A Strange Journey MV, Bora and Bora Building are on the same map. There are also additional houses and an apartment complex, which Veronica is now living in.
|Book of Tackle||200|
|Book of Water||10|
|Book of Sleep||200|
Veronica's quest does return as implied by her dialogue, but as of the 0.2.0 demo, it is not yet implemented.
Jill also has a quest of her own, called Master of Her Kitchen. It can be accepted after the player has defeated Hypnock. Jill asks the player if they can find a single Apple for her. Giving her an Apple will reward the player with Apple Pie and allow them to buy food from her during the day:
Butch also has a quest, but as of the 0.2.0 demo, it is not yet implemented.
- 108 Sers - 100 behind the Shop, 80 behind Bora Building.
- Berries - Fridge in the warrior's kitchen. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the item.
- Apple Pie - Reward for completing Jill's quest.
- Stephan's Armor - Closet in the warrior's bedroom, after recruiting Stephan as the warrior. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor.
- Jennifer's Gear - Closet in the warrior's bedroom, after recruiting Jennifer as the warrior. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor.
- Hamilton's Armor - Closet in the warrior's bedroom, after recruiting Hamilton as the warrior. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor.
- Helen's Armor - Closet in the warrior's bedroom, after recruiting Helen as the warrior. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor.
- Jill's Clothes - Jill's closet in her bedroom, after completing her quest. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor.
- Butch's Clothes - Butch's closet in his bedroom, after completing his quest. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor. Currently unobtainable.
- Oxygen Shield - Treasure chest in Bora's room.
- Sports Jersey - Treasure chest in the Shop's storage room.
- Bathrobe - Woman in the house west of the warrior's.
- Book of Tackle - Bookcase in the living room of the house west of the warrior's.
- Pajamas - Kid's closet in the house east of the warrior's.
- Flyswatter - Girl's closet in the lower-left apartment.
- Mega Health Vial - Veronica's closet.
- Bomb - Trash can in the upper-left apartment.
- Lunar Bow - Treasure chest in the upper-right apartment.
- Agility Up - Treasure Chamber.