Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! There's a lot of information to add, so feel free to add what you know!
Town of Tora
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
|Town of Tora|
Tora in Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
|Mega Health Vial||150|
|Book of Wind||30|
If the player is under the effects of Doppel's Dimension, the characters in Tora transform into the following:
- Girl in town - Red fireball
- Boy in town - Blue fireball
- The well - A girl
- Violet - A drawer that contains an infinite number of Sers in increments of 20
- Girl in the Inn - Pizza
- Pam - A bookcase
- Man in the Shop - Potted plant
- Woman in the other house - An old woman
- Gold Amulet - Closet in the top-right room of the Inn
Power Master: A Strange Journey MV
Please do not add false or speculative information to the section and please site your sources.
Additionally, once the game is released, this section may need reorganizing.
|Town of Tora|
Tora in Power Master: A Strange Journey MV
The Town of Tora returns in Power Master: A Strange Journey MV, being available from the 0.2.0 demo and onward. Tora Tree is also part of the same map, though its external appearance has been cut near the base to allow the player to still see where they are going and to not extend the map. Ma'dine also appears when the player walks down the center path and is able to be recruited, though she will disappear after 30 in-game days have passed. The house in the southwest is now where the sorceress Clair lives, instead of living just outside Moneo in the original game.
If the player tries to have the Digger of Uora join their team in this town, they will decline as they do not want to climb Tora Tree due to their fear of heights. The player can also get kicked out of the Inn and be locked out from it if they keep talking to the woman in the northeast room.
|Mega Health Vial||100|
|Mega Energy Vial||100|
|Book of Air||8|
Pam gives the player a quest, called Pam's Intern. She is told that she needs to hire someone else to take a day off, or else she will get fired. Accepting her quest will have the player man the Shop, taking requests from costumers in her place.
Dakota also has a quest if the player talks to her in this town, called The Lady's Search. She reveals there was a different break-in during the night everyone's things disappeared in the Town of Xora. She asks the player to help her find the thief of her locket.
Clair's quest also returns, but as of demo 0.2.0, it is not yet implemented.
- Masterful Amulet - Closet in the Inn's northeast room.
- Pam's Clothes - Reward for completing Pam's quest by selling merchandise worth 1 though 35 Sers in total.
- Silver Amulet - Reward for completing Pam's quest by selling merchandise worth 36 Sers or more in total.
- Mega Special Vial - In the closet of the kid's room in Clair's house.