Due to security reasons, the Discord server link has been disabled. If you'd like to join the Power Master Discord, please contact Alex95 (talk - contributions) privately in some way for more information. Thank you.
Generic Characters are minor characters that have little to do with the story. They are usually there to give players information, a helpful item, or just be a random person. These characters have little personality and are meant to make the world not feel so empty. Some have at least one connection to each other or a minor character.
In Power Master 1: A Strange Journey, there are generic boys, girls, men, women, old men, and old women. With the exception of the old men and women, the characters have different features between them, but the difference is cosmetic. In Power Master: A Strange Journey MV and Power Master 2: The Legend, young boys and girls are introduced, and the old men and women have different characteristics.
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
There are some noteworthy generic characters in Power Master 1: A Strange Journey:
- The girl in Fora's Inn will give the player a quest after the Bora Gem is collected.
- The woman in the empty house in Fora is a part of Samantha's quest.
- Two characters can be battled in Hora.
- The man in the northern house in Yora can change the characters' names (and will reset their graphics back to normal).
- A man in Sora, named Jethro, will create an Airship for the player after the game's completion.
- A man in the southwestern house in Zora will let the player buy Cards from him about minor enemies.
- The girl in the Shop of Wora is that town's Pam's daughter.
Power Master: A Strange Journey MV
Please do not add false or speculative information to the section and please site your sources.
Additionally, once the game is released, this section may need reorganizing.
In demo 0.1.0 of Power Master: A Strange Journey MV, Jessica, Kirsten, and Stewart were all named generic characters as placeholders. In demo 0.2.0 and onward, those three characters were given unique sprites, though other generic characters have been named. These names are usually only found through family albums, introduced in demo 0.4.0.
- Steve and Priscilla Shinn: Pam, Violet, and Jessica's parents in the Town of Fora.
- John Keene: Kristen's husband and Stewart's father.
- Bob and Bonnie Perkins: Andrew and Andrea's parents.
- Travis Marison: Kandice's father.
- Isaac and Stephanie Quinson: Katie's parents.
- Professor Howe: Owner of Xora Xeno.
For this subject's gallery, see Gallery:Generic Characters.
|Major Characters||Alice • Andrea • Andrew • Guardians • Dakota • Hamilton • Helen • Hunter • Jennifer • Ma'dine • Matt • Octavis • Stephan|
|Minor Characters||Alexander Bodine • Brianna • Butch • Charles • Clair • Fade • Generic Characters • Holly • Jasmine • Jasmine's Dad • Jaxer Regan • Jill • Josh • Kandice • Katie • Kevin • Marceus • Marciella • Mysterious Man • Ocean • Pam • Parker • Rob • Samantha • Scott and Smith • Stacy • Steve • Veronica • Violet|
|Enemies||Alien • Ant • Archer • Bat • Bee • Blazing Soul • Bird • Butler • Bombot • Chester • Corpse • Dragon • Eel • Elite Worker • Fire Magician • Goldbot • Golem • Hora • Ice Magician • Knight • Lava Creature • Leech • Mole • Monster • Mummy • Pam • Poisoned Soul • Raven • Rock Warrior • Shark • Spider • Swordsman • Tarantula • Thief (Villager) • Violet • Wind Magician • Wolf • Wondering Soul • Worker • Worm • Yeti|
|Mini-bosses||Guard • Hamilton • Helen • Jennifer • Jewel Dragons (Crystal Dragon • Diamond Dragon • Emerald Dragon • Pearl Dragon • Ruby Dragon • Sapphire Dragon) • Loudmouth • Mega Monster • Mysterious Man • Skipper's Crewmembers • Snowmaniac • Stephan|
|Bosses||Blide • Bruze • Burrow • Danger • Dotwood • Doppel • Eleel • Exitilus • Freezeflame • Fuse • Girit • Gobem • Hunter • Hypnock (GrandHypnock) • Latridow • Phantom • Queen Ant • Queen Bee • Roque • Silver Knight (Gold Knight) • Skipper • Skragon • Swid • The Three Mages (Red Mage • Blue Mage • Green Mage) • Xenu|