Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! The wiki was recently moved off of Gamepedia, and is currently in the middle of fixing and importing pages. Apologies for any broken pages or outdated content, it will be fixed!
Mega Life Vial
A Mega Life Vial is an item in the Power Master series, first appearing in Power Master 1: A Strange Journey. It is an improved variant of the Life Vial, restoring an ally's Health fully upon being revived.
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
|Mega Life Vial|
In Power Master 1: A Strange Journey, Mega Life Vials are rare items. Rarely are they sold in Shops, but the item is always sold at the Blacksmiths. When used, it revives a fallen ally with full Health and it can be used in both the field and in battles. A Mega Life Vial will always be dropped by the Chester in Gora Mansion.
- Aora - Completing the Lost Love quest
- Dora - Purchasable from the Blacksmith
- Rora - Purchasable from the man in the Inn
- Yora - Purchasable from the Shop and the Blacksmith
Power Master: A Strange Journey MV
Please do not add false or speculative information to the section and please site your sources.
Additionally, once the game is released, this section may need reorganizing.
|Mega Life Vial|
Mega Life Vials return in Power Master: A Strange Journey MV, working as they did in the original game. When used, it revives a Defeated ally with full Health, and it can be used in both the field and in battles.
- Bora Building - In a Push Block that can be broken by pushing it into a hole and having it crash onto the floor below
- Town of Fora - Purchasable from the Shop after the player has visited it a hundred times
- Town of Rora - Purchasable from the blue-haired man in the Inn during the day
|Standard Items||Apple • Bomb • Child's Apple • Gold Bars • Heal-All Health Vial • Health Vial • Life Vial • Medicine Vial • Mega Health Vial • Mega Life Vial • Mother's Love • Rock • Star Shard|
|Key Items||Aqua Patch • Cards • Gems • Heat Pack • Ice Block • Jewels • Key • Log • Music Box • Scroll • Wedding Ring|