Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! The wiki was recently moved off of Gamepedia, and is currently in the middle of fixing and importing pages. Apologies for any broken pages or outdated content, it will be fixed!
Town of Fora
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
Fora is the starting town for the player in Power Master 1: A Strange Journey. The Guardian of Fora's house, which is also the player's house, is located in the southwest of town, the Inn is located in the east next to the entrance to Fora Forest, and the Shop is located in the northwest next to the exit into Moneo.
|Book of Fire||30|
Two quests take place in Fora.
After the player gets the Bora Gem, the player can accept an unlisted quest. The girl in the Inn will ask the player to get some specific cleaning supplies for her, as she cannot leave her place of work. The cleaning supplies she needs can be found in Rora by talking to Pam and once the player collects them and returns to the girl, she'll give the player a Big Bow.
The following characters transform when the player is under the effects of Doppel's Dimension:
- Boy in Fora - A scarecrow
- Girl in Fora - A sign
- The well - A pot
- The sign - The Girl in Fora
- Violet - Girl given by the RPG Maker VX Ace engine
- Girl in the Inn - Andrew
- Man in the Inn - Knight character given by the RPG Maker VX Ace engine
- Pam - Man given by the RPG Maker VX Ace engine
- Boy in the Shop - Young Boy given by the RPG Maker VX Ace engine
- Samantha's daughter - A cat (if Samantha's Quest is active, it cannot be completed in this state)
Sleeping in the player's bed will change everything back to normal.
- Casual Clothes - Treasure Chest in the player's room.
- Casual Hat - Closet in the player's room.
- Copper Ser - Bookcase in Fora's room.
- Silver Ser - Given by Fora.
- Special Armor - In Fora's room after the game is completed.
Alexander Bodine is found just outside of the player's house after the game has been completed. Unlike all the other Alexs seen in the game, this one does not transform when under the effects of Doppel's Dimension.
|Hello! My name is Alex, the creator of Power Master. I would welcome you to game, but it's probably a little late to do that seeing as you defeated Exitilus already. Anyway, if you see me around and talk to me, I'll tell you more about the game and its creation. For example, the Mysterious Man fight in the inn is more of an Easter Egg. It was created for fun during the testing stages and was brought over into the real game for fun. Eventually, it turned into a place where you could refight the bosses. Well, see you around!|
Power Master: A Strange Journey MV
Please do not add false or speculative information to the section and please site your sources.
Additionally, once the game is released, this section may need reorganizing.
Fora returns as the starting town of the hero in Power Master: A Strange Journey MV. Fora's house, Shop, Inn, and Samantha's daughter's house are all in the same location, though Fora's house is now at the bottom of a short ledge and a house for Pam and Violet, as well as the rest of their family, is included south of the Inn. The layout of the buildings are slightly different, some Sers can be found on the ground and on Fora's roof, and some additional residents have been added. In the 0.2.0 demo, Andrew and Andrea's house has been added as well as an additional town entrance, both in the south.
Shop's Wares (0.1.0)
|Book of Fire||10|
|Book of Heal||200|
Shop's Wares (0.2.0)
Depending on how many times the player opens the shop menu (whether they buy anything or not), Pam's wares will change. Her additional wares will be sold along with what she sold before.
- Less than 50 times
|Book of Fire||10|
|Book of Heal||200|
- 50 or more times
|Book of Strong Attack||200|
|Book of Lightning||14|
- 100 or more times
|Mega Health Vial||100|
|Mega Energy Vial||100|
|Mega Special Vial||100|
|Mega Life Vial||100|
|Book of Pyro Force||200|
|Book of Offense Boost||200|
- 150 or more times
|Heal-All Health Vial||50|
|Heal-All Energy Vial||50|
|Heal-All Life Vial||250|
|Book of Quadruple Attack||200|
|Book of Plasma Force||200|
|Book of Inferno||200|
|Book of Health to Energy||200|
|Book of Energy to Special||200|
|Book of Special to Health||200|
|Book of Agility Boost||200|
- Monster Hunter: Activated by talking to Stewart, the young boy near Fora's house. He will ask the player to defeat 10 Monsters found in the forest and the temple.
- Jessica's Request: Activated by talking to Jessica in the Inn. She asks the player to gather some cleaning supplies from Rora for her.
- 36 Sers - 35 in town, 1 in the bookcase in the player's house.
- Apple - Fridge in the player's house. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have an Apple.
- Stephan's Armor - Closet in the player's bedroom, after getting the Fora Gem and Stephan is the hero. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor.
- Jennifer's Gear - Closet in the player's bedroom, after getting the Fora Gem and Jennifer is the hero. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor.
- Hamilton's Armor - Closet in the player's bedroom, after getting the Fora Gem and Hamilton is the hero. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor.
- Helen's Armor - Closet in the player's bedroom, after getting the Fora Gem and Helen is the hero. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor.
- Master Key - Red Treasure Chest in the Shop. Currently unobtainable.
- Pam's Clothes - Pam's closet in her house, after completing the Pam's Intern quest in Tora. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor.
- Violet's Dress - Violet's closet in her house, after completing the Night Shift quest in Zora. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor. Currently unobtainable.
- Jessica's Clothes - Jessica's closet in her house, after completing the Jessica's Adventure quest. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor.
- Heal-All Energy Vial - Trash can in Pam, Violet, and Jessica's house.
- Book of Ice - From Stewart's dad after completing the Monster Hunter quest.
- Book of Strong Attack - In Andrea's bookcase.
- Friend's Vest - In either Andrew's or Andrea's closet. Can continue to be collected as long as the player does not have the armor.
- Book of Recover - Given by Pam if the player opens the shop menu 150 times.
In the 0.1.0 demo of the game, Alex is found near the player's house, in the central courtyard. He welcomes the player to the demo, then gives a list to external sites where players can follow the game's development progress. One such link is to the wikia, which is no longer up. In the 0.2.0 demo, Alex is disabled.
|Hello, player! My name is Alex Bodine, and I'm the creator of this demo. I hope you enjoy the content of this short snipit of the full game. Alongside the full game of this demo,Power Master 1: A Strange Journey MV, I'm also creating the prequel,Power Master 2: The Legend. For those of you that don't know, Power Master 1: A Strange Journey MV is a remake of the original Power Master 1: A Strange Journey, which was released through the itch.io website for Windows on March 18, 2016. The original game used the RPG Maker VX Ace program, whereas this one and Power Master 2 will be using the RPG Maker MV program. If you want to play the original game, you can go to|