Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! The wiki was moved off of Gamepedia, so pages are in the process of being fixed. Apologies for any broken pages or outdated content, it will be fixed!
Bottom of the Well
The Bottom of the Well is a large, interconnected system of passages that are accessed through the wells in towns.
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
In Power Master 1: A Strange Journey, the well acts as a sort of shortcut from one town to another. This can be used to get around Moneo quickly, even if the player doesn't have the right Gem or the Airship. The only time the player really needs to enter the well is when trying to get into the Town of Cora from the Town of Yora, due to Cora only being accessible through the well, though the gate to Cora will only open if the player has gathered the other 25 Gems. The passage between the Town of Uora and the Town of Kora is blocked off in order to prevent the player from skipping the Jewel Dragons fights. The only enemies encountered down here are Bats. The character Jasmine is encountered in the passage between the Town of Pora and the Town of Jora during her quest.
- Town of Aora <-> Town of Xora
- Town of Bora <-> Town of Mora
- Town of Cora <-> Town of Yora
- Town of Dora <-> Town of Tora
- Town of Eora <-> Town of Nora
- Town of Fora <-> Town of Oora
- Town of Gora <-> Town of Rora
- Town of Hora <-> Town of Wora
- Town of Iora <-> Town of Qora
- Town of Jora <-> Town of Pora
- Town of Kora <|> Town of Uora
- Town of Lora <-> Town of Sora
- Town of Vora <-> Town of Zora