Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! The wiki was recently moved off of Gamepedia, and is currently in the middle of fixing and importing pages. Apologies for any broken pages or outdated content, it will be fixed!
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
In Power Master 1: A Strange Journey, Bombs are uncommon items. At certain points in the field, the player can use a Bomb to uncover a hidden secret, usually a Treasure Chest. In battle, Bombs will deal 50 damage to one enemy. Bombs have a one-in-five chance of being dropped by Aliens, Corpses, and Moles, and a one-in-four chance of being dropped by Bombots.
- Aora Igloo - In the room on the left of the first basement floor
- Dora - For sale in the Shop
- Land of Moneo - East of Eora
- Jora - For sale in the Shop
- Mora - For sale in the Shop
- Pora - For sale in the Shop
- Qora - For sale in the Shop
- Tora - For sale in the Shop
- Uora - For sale in the Shop
Power Master: A Strange Journey MV
|This section is about a subject in an upcoming game.|
Please do not add false or speculative information to the section and please site your sources. Additionally, once the game is released, this section may need reorganizing.
Bombs return as common items in Power Master: A Strange Journey MV. Like in the previous game, they can deal 50 points of damage to a single enemy or they can be used to discover secrets in the fields when prompted. Moles have a one-in-three chance of dropping a Bomb.
- Land of Moneo - Between Bora and Xora
- Tora - Purchasable from the Shop
- Uora - Purchasable from the Shop
- Uora Underground - Hole at the end of the narrow path on the second floor, gives five Bombs
|Standard Items||Apple • Bomb • Child's Apple • Gold Bars • Heal-All Health Vial • Health Vial • Life Vial • Medicine Vial • Mega Health Vial • Mega Life Vial • Mother's Love • Rock • Star Shard|
|Key Items||Aqua Patch • Cards • Gems • Heat Pack • Ice Block • Jewels • Key • Log • Music Box • Scroll • Wedding Ring|