Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! The wiki was recently moved off of Gamepedia, and is currently in the middle of fixing and importing pages. Apologies for any broken pages or outdated content, it will be fixed!
Qora in Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
When the player first meets the Guardian of the town, he'll be having trouble sleeping due to the creature in his basement making a lot of noise. Defeating Loudmouth will have the Guardian tell the player to go to Qora Quarry and defeat the enemies there before he gives the player his Gem. If the player has already cleared Qora Quarry, then the Guardian will give up his Gem after the player defeats Loudmouth.
|Mega Health Vial||150|
|Book of Stone||60|
One quest is accepted and completed in Qora. In the Shop, the player will find the character Jaxer Regan, who will ask the player to find a treasure that he's having trouble locating. He'll give the player a map and tell them to find someone to decipher it for him. After returning with the treasure, Jaxer will give the player a Heal-All Health Vial.
When the player is under the effects of Doppel's Dimension, the characters in town will transform into the following:
- Boy in town - Girl
- The well - a rock
- Pam - skeleton monster
- Jaxer Regan - Alexander Bodine
- Man in the Shop - Button
- Violet - Ghost monster
- Woman in the Inn - Seilah
- Old Man in the Inn - mine cart
- Woman in the house - washtub
- Girl in the house - book
- Star Shard - stand in the middle of the four rock next to the generic house and check the area.
- Ring - Check the bottom pot in Qora's house.
- Heal-All Health Vial - When transformed, push the button in the Shop to make a Treasure Chest appear.
- Mega Health Vial - In the closet in the left room in the generic house.
Town of Qora in Power Master 1
- Qora PM1 Concept.jpg
Concept of Qora for Power Master 1