Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! The wiki was recently moved off of Gamepedia, and is currently in the middle of fixing and importing pages. Apologies for any broken pages or outdated content, it will be fixed!
Tora in Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
|Mega Health Vial||150|
|Book of Wind||30|
If the player is under the effects of Doppel's Dimension, the characters in Tora transform into the following:
- Girl in town - Red fireball
- Boy in town - Blue fireball
- The well - A girl
- Violet - A drawer that contains an infinite number of Sers in increments of 20
- Girl in the Inn - Pizza
- Pam - A bookcase
- Man in the Shop - Potted plant
- Woman in the other house - An old woman
- Gold Amulet - Closet in the top-right room of the Inn
Power Master: A Strange Journey MV
Tora returns in Power Master: A Strange Journey MV, being available from the 0.2.0 demo and onward. Tora Tree is also part of the same map, though its external appearance has been cut near the base to allow the player to still see where they are going and to not extend the map. Madilynn also appears when the player walks down the center path and is able to be recruited. The house in the southwest is now where the sorceress Clair lives, instead of living just outside Moneo in the original game.
If the player tries to have the Digger of Uora join their team in this town, they will decline as they don't want to climb Tora Tree due to their fear of heights. The player can also get kicked out of the Inn and be locked out from it if they keep talking to the woman in the northeast room.
|Mega Health Vial||100|
|Mega Energy Vial||100|
|Book of Air||8|
Pam gives the player a quest, called Pam's Intern. She is told that she needs to hire someone else to take a day off, or else she will get fired. Accepting her quest will have the player man the Shop, taking requests from costumers in her place.
Clair's quest also returns, but as of demo 0.2.0, it is not yet implemented.
- Masterful Amulet - Closet in the Inn's northeast room.
- Pam's Clothes - Reward for completing Pam's quest by selling merchandise worth 1 though 35 Sers in total.
- Silver Amulet - Reward for completing Pam's quest by selling merchandise worth 36 Sers or more in total.
- Mega Special Vial - In the closet of the kid's room in Clair's house.
Town of Tora in Power Master 1
- Tora PM1 Concept.jpg
Concept of Tora for Power Master 1
Tora and Tora Tree in Power Master MV