Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! The wiki was recently moved off of Gamepedia, and is currently in the middle of fixing and importing pages. Apologies for any broken pages or outdated content, it will be fixed!
Iora in Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
|Book of Lightning||50|
Two quests are accepted in Iora, both in Parker's house.
If the player has an extra Key with them, they can open Parker's store room. Talking with Brianna when the player is under the effects of Doppel's Dimension will trigger her quest. Based on the player's decisions, the reward will differ.
When under the effects of Doppel's Dimension, the characters in town transform into different things:
- Boy in town - Eko from Legends End
- Old Woman in town - Kat from Legends End
- A tree - Rona from Legends End
- Well - Boy
- Violet - A bed that the player can sleep in
- Girl in the Inn - Kelley
- Boy in the Inn - A door that leads to a Fire Axe in Dora
- Woman in the Inn - A window
- Pam - Kyra
- Old Man in the Shop - Book of Old Man
- Girl in the Shop - A container with infinite Child's Apples
- Parker - Invisible
- Brianna - Dress (after her quest is complete)
- Thunder Bow - Closet in the top-right room of the Inn.
- Book of Old Man - Book on the floor of the Shop when under the effects of Doppel's Dimension.
- Apples - From the girl in the Shop.
- Child's Apple - Container in the Shop when under the effects of Doppel's Dimension.
- Robot Armor - In a Treasure Chest in Parker's store room.
Iora in PM1
- Iora PM1 Concept.jpg
Concept of Iora for PM1