Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! There's a lot of information to add, so feel free to add what you know!
Difference between revisions of "Town of Yora"
m (12 revisions imported: xyz)
Revision as of 21:54, 16 February 2019
|Town of Yora|
Yora in Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
Yora (also called the Town of Festivities) is a town within the Land of Moneo, first seen in Power Master 1: A Strange Journey. Every year, a festival is held to the south of town to celebrate another year gone by.
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
The Guardian of Yora's house is near the entrance to town to the east, the Shop is to the west, and the Inn is to the southwest. Yora is also one of two towns, with the other being Dora, to have a Blacksmith, located to the southeast. The house to the north is the home of someone that can change the characters' name. When the player changes their name, the effects of Doppel's Dimension are removed.
|Mega Health Vial||150|
|Mega Life Vial||500|
If the player is under the effects of Doppel's Dimension, the characters in town will transform into the following:
- Boy in town - A dog
- Dog in town - A bard character given by the RPG Maker engine
- Girl in town - A butterfly
- Butterfly - A spirit character given by the RPG Maker engine
- The well - A man
- Pam - Frozenflame Sorceress from Power Master 2: The Legend
- Violet - Silver Knight
- Smith - Chris from Power Master 1R: A Stranger Journey
- Wind Shield - Closet in the right room of the Inn
- Gold Ser (200) - Closet in the house of the man that changes the player's name
|There were going to be more minigames in Yora Yore, but I didn't know how to make them work with RPGMaker. There were going to be games like a ring toss, water pistols, and the usual carnival games. Eventually, I had to settle for a couple of mazes, one of which was designed by my brother. And hey, if you're talking to me, that means that the Battle Mode mini-game is open! Why don't you check that out? Well, see you around!|