Welcome to the Power Master Wiki! There's a lot of information to add, so feel free to add what you know!
Town of Xora
|Town of Xora|
Xora in Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
Power Master 1: A Strange Journey
The Guardian of Xora's house is to the east next to the way in and out of town, with the Shop in the southwest and the Inn in the southeast.
During the ending of the game, it states that "[...]a group of traveling musicians have made this their home." referencing what was the original concept of the town.
If the player is under the effects of Doppel's Dimension, the characters in town transform into the following:
- The well - A set of stairs
- Pam - A sword
- Violet - A shield
- Girl in the house - A piano
- Old Woman in the house - A bookcase
- Silver Helmet - When prompted, play the Music Box for the girl in the house.
- Pam - When under the effects of Doppel's Dimension, a sword is found in the Shop.
- Violet - When under the effects of Doppel's Dimension, a shield in found in the Inn.
- Book of Sun - When under the effects of Doppel's Dimension, check the bookcase in the house.
|Xora probably underwent the biggest change out of the other towns. It was originally supposed to be based off off[typo] large musical instruments, like you would see in PM1R written story. But because RPGMaker didn't provide me with large instruments, and I'm terrible at making sprites myself, I changed what its story was. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep the giant instruments in the remake. Well, see you around!|